Friday, April 19, 2013

Blog again! (Seriously!!)

Hi there. it's been ages. Well after careful considerations i think i really need to blog again. My interests and priorities had changed since we came back for good. Yup no more shopping just for myself (but once in a while bolehlah..hehe..)

But I'm in dilemma..i'd like my blog to be public (again). But i'm NOT SURE if I need to open a new blog or just continue with this. I don't want people to judge me (like I really care!) by reading this blog..But (sorry, so many buts..hehe) again this time around i want to focus more on everyday daily life involving my growing up kids (that gave me headache..huh) and some other interesting stories, knowledge that i wanna share with my lovely readers...

So please if u happen to read my blog, pls give opinion. I'm sure no one will ever interested to read my previous posts (hopefully)..hehe..But i'm too lazy to update the layout, contents etc..Not that now I have so much time to spend on blog, it's just I need somewhere to share especially among moms so I will have the right direction in bringing up my kids..Seriously raising up 3 boys when you're a working mom and your husband always worked outstation is not easy. Sometimes they just drove me crazy!! Whatever it is I'm still loving it!!

Hope I hv time to think and consider about me doing comeback in blogworld..hehe..InsyaAllah.

Tadaaaa...

2 comments:

OneWan said...

Ignore the ppl. Go public.

i dont really care who reads my blog anymore. Hehe

owwe said...

go public but with a new blog maybe? hehehe...sbb direction dah bertukar katanye kan...but it is easier to have everything under one roof