Friday, February 18, 2011

Countdown begins!!

I'm in my 36th week now..so anytime boleh pop..
Lately i'm a bit stress and easily get tired..
So last few days dgn selambanye email my SV and HOD bgtau yg i want to take leave early and doesn't want to do anything including my research..haha selamba giler..
Yelah buat ape nk stress kan diri kan? Afterall my health and baby are more important..nk push sgt pun x guna..

So tomorrow gonna be my last day!! Yippeee!!!
Start next week dh cuti sampai habis pantang!! Am sure will be bored but at least x yah pikir psl study etc..

And today we had lunch get together utk raikan my SV yg br dpt phd!! 6 yrs br die habis coz she did part time phd..

And this morning I had a meeting with hod n SV and yes they approved my leave and encourage me to rest..hehe.. Alhamdulillah dpt SV yg concern and reasonable...

My mom pulak suddenly nk dtg next week with my bro..cepat 2 weeks ftom her initial plan..sbb die dh risau dgr that i'm stress etc..hehe..
But rumah x siap lagi..ayoooo...pening..my bro pun nk dtg htr my mom coz my dad will come later..

Ape2 pun hope everything will go as planned and baby pop out during appropriate time..

InsyaAllah..Amin!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

kak naza, congratulations.semoga akak selamat bersalin n baby serta akak sihat walafiat...nk tau, akak punye weeks same dgn kakak sy..hihih