Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Ride

It's been a while since my last entry..and i haven't blog about my new ride..
suddenly i missed my ride back home...
actually wanna blog about me missing my boys but takut tak sempat habis blog dh berkoyang kene tadah kan..sobs..


nway lets talk about my new buddy..

after months of surveying what a perfect ride for me, i've finally made my decision..
it was hard in the beginning as most of the cars that i wanted were not available and had to wait..

so i'd patiently waited for several months, 3 months to be precise for the car to arrive msia and out of the oven...
(puas la drove kancil and myvi alternately)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally i've opted for a seven seater due to my large and growing family...
it's a mini mpv..i would not go for full mpv yet as i'll be the one driving the car, travelling from home to office in KL..and if u calculate the petrol etc..Honda is the best!!
I may be biased as i was the owner of Honda City before..
but believe me once you're a Honda user, i guess no turning back unless u hv big budget and are after performance car/luxury cars i.e BMW, AUDI, Merc etc..
But for me, the practicality is important as i have to travel to work..so in the situation, budget wise for maintenance etc, i had made the perfect decision (to me, i don't know other people)..

Now I present my new buddy..
Honda Stream 2012...
Fresh from the oven in JAPAN, a CBU model..
Horrayyyyyy..............




The proud owner of Honda Stream..hehe..
Alhamdulillah..

InsyaAllah if ade rezeki in few years time blh tambah one performance car!! (berangan mode!)
hehehe..

Nway saya sgt bersyukur dgn rezekinya....Alhamdulillah!!

;))






No comments: