Friday, October 19, 2012

The Walk-in wardrobe

Hehe poyo..
not really a walk-in..you can only have few steps in it..hehe..
whatever it's still my proud..
because it is a custom made, measured according to the height of my bags, my shoes..
Alhamdulillah the contractor listened to every details i've provided...
And I'm one happy customer..
ok enuff blabbing..just hv a look at my mini one (before i move to my banglo..dunno when..) hehe...




Okay as you can see..the space is quite small..
it is located in front of my bathroom (which also needs makeover soon..) ;P

All white of course!!!!




Actually the shoe shelves should be in front of the other shelves..but unfortunately due to small space it has brilliantly moved to the opposite sides..so only L shape left..(the original shape was U)..

At first i didn't want the doors..just wanna put curtains at the entrance..but now the wardrobe has expanded a bit out of the intended door..
so not sure how to cover yet..huhu..




My lil helper eagerly cleaned mummy's wardrobe.. 
Thank you darling!! ;)




He even wiped off each shelve with damp cloth and dried it with another cloth..
Giler rajin..Alhamdulillah!! ;)






Top pic: the intended bags shelves.. (before i put all my bags, i was thinking to put the towels and accessories on the smaller shelves..)
but..but...wait for the final pic laa..tehn you know what's on the shelves..


The make-up shelves with mirror..
and at the end the shoe shelves with customed heights to accommodate different height of my stillettos and boots..(the contractor even measured each of the heels and asked me how do I wear these shoes??)
hehe..so hilarious!!
But unfortunately the shelves are not enough for my shoes!! sobs....




New longchamp shop open??
haha..just one of the shelve after i put on all my bags...

For full picture..maybe u'll have to wait..
coz the contractor needs to come back to add shelving on the cabinet on top...
and believe me you'll be shocked and i was shocked after i finished putting on all the bags...huhu...

stay tuned!!!

;PP

No comments: